Monday, March 20, 2006

 

Como si dice.......Springbreak?

Only in Tejas. Long hot hellacious summer. Winter dry as a bone. Fires a mile wide killing cattle standing still. Then I decide to take a break from work for a few. Torrential downpour. 1 dead, many evacuated. All of sudden Dallas looks like Niagra Falls on the Mississippi. Wind is blowing 40mi an hour and my garden is going to get a late frost tomorrow. Did I mention Ive had a cold. Gosh I love Springbreak. On the upside, I saw my first BlueJay this morning and I weeded like a mad woman while the ground was soft. Who needs round up anyway. Watched a wierd HBO flick called Angels in America.......ehh although it was well casted. Love Mary Louise Parker. Shes always great. If the mark of a great actress is when they have you believing they are not acting......shes got it down. Otherwise it was pretty gay. Dont have HBO so missed Sopranos last night. Local library will come through eventually. I see it all I just dont pay for any of it. Texas won in basketball, my old boss will be happy. Our house guest did not show, maybe next month he said. Well be here Brad :) Dh is happy. Molly dog is happy. Me too.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?