Thursday, March 23, 2006

 

?????Why??????

Why why why?????? I guess no one can know why someone takes their own life It is for us to ponder Clinically depressed? Maybe Materialistic Soceity maybe Hormonal imbalances possibly.............You can wonder why forever The reality is my daughter's and son's very good friend put a bullet in is face this week. I remember this young man as being the first to invite my daughter to his birthday party. I said, you're going to a boys birthday (IM too traditonal here) and the "oh mom" look I got.........smile....they were friends from then on as far as I can tell. Of course now I wish I could have known him better.....wish I could have had the chance....teens ..........so busy, if they could stop for one minute and look around, take a breath and realize how its all so short, so precious and fleeting. James, may you rest in peace.

Comments:
That is terrible.. It seems they don't think and live completely in the moment! I can't imagine his parents' hell! Peace be with them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?